Tuesday 1 September 2009

Boomerang

I am not begging you to make sense. I am only asking for the truth. Don't be fake. Don't pretend. There is no point for all this performance. Don't say what you don't mean. Don't smile if you just don't feel like it. Be yourself even when it is not exactly what you would like to be. Don't be scared. Face it. If you fall I am sure you'll stand up again. Put yourself together, but do not tear me apart. Cry. Try harder. If you cannot be a man be at least a human being. Be alive. Leave-me. Do not lie. Not when be honest is mandatory. You are not allowed to play with someone else's heart. Fuck off. Go way. I might hate you forever. I'll probably not even remember your vain existence. So please leave. Leave me alone. Don't open your dirty mouth to say my name. Eraser my phone number. Erase the memories. What memories, right? I bet you don't have any. Another victim, another prize, another couple of good moments... whatever it was, it was a mistake. A mis-take. My mistake.

I was naive. But you are ridiculous, pathetic, disgusting.

Hope you feel bad. Hope you fuck off.

And you will. Cause life is like a boomerang.

...

No comments: